Coming in August 2020, Pharmacy beneficiaries will now have the option of picking up their refills at a new Pharmacy Kiosk called ScriptCenter. The ScriptCenter will be located in the Base Exchange near the food court. If you would like to pick up your refill(s) at the ScriptCenter, you may select that location when calling the refill in. When calling 850-881-5835, select option 2 and the Pharmacy will deliver it to the ScriptCenter three duty days after initial call in. If you have any other questions about the ScriptCenter, please call the 1 SOMDG Pharmacy at 850-881-2133.
The Hurlburt Field Pharmacy fills, dispenses, and refills prescriptions from both on-base and off-base medical providers for eligible beneficiaries in accordance with our medication formulary. Electronic and paper prescriptions are accepted. Due to COVID-19, the Pharmacy is accessible for PICK-UP only. Patients must first call the Pharmacy before traveling. To enforce CDC social distancing guidelines, WALK-IN ACTIVATIONS WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED.
Details are as follows:
- Patients that have activated their prescription or refill(s) will be permitted to enter the building for prescription pick-up only.
- If your medication was not called in prior to your arrival, it will be processed for pick up for the next duty after 11 a.m.
- Refills: Call 850-881-5835 or go to TRICARE Online.
- New Prescriptions: Call 850-881-2133 to activate the prescription.
- Paper Prescriptions: Can be dropped-off at the front entrance of the Medical Group, and will be processed for pick-up for the next duty after 11 a.m.
Mail Order: For more information, please visit Express Scripts.
Formulary (medication availability)
Manage Your Prescriptions
TRICARE Pharmacy Program
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool